“Goldenrod,” “we” or “us” means Goldenrod Funds and Goldenrod Companies LLC., and its wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates.
“Personal Information” means information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, i.e. who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological ,genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ON GOLDENRODCOMPANIES.COM
When you visit the Website, we will collect and process the following Personal Information about you from the following places:
• directly from you;
• from other sources; and
• when we generate it
Such information may include (by way of non-exhaustive list):
• technical information collected by cookies about the services that you use, and how you use them which may include device-specific information, your navigation throughout the Website, and other technical and browsing preferences including your location and entry point to the Website; and
• information submitted as part of completing online forms on the Website.
Please note that our website does not respond to browser Do Not Track signals or other similar instructions.
Your personal information may be stored and processed by Goldenrod in any of the following ways and for the following purposes:
• for ongoing review and improvement of the information, content, and services provided on the Website to ensure they are user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions such as cyber-attacks;
• analyze and report on Website traffic, marketing, and usage trends;
• for statistical monitoring and analysis of current attacks on devices and systems and for the on-going adaption of the solutions provided to secure devices and systems against current attacks;
• to communicate with you in response to queries submitted via online forms on the Website;
• verify your information, including information submitted via online forms on the Website;
• for in-depth threat analysis;
• to understand your needs and interests;
• for the management and administration of our business;
• for the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Information. When we use Personal Information, we make sure that the usage complies with law, and the law allows us and require s us to use Personal Information for a variety of reasons. These include:
• we need to do so to perform our contractual obligations that we must discharge;
• we may need to do so to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for legal proceedings; and
• the use of your Personal Information as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as;
◦ allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
◦ maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
◦ monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials; and
◦ offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
Goldenrod shares Personal Information among its affiliates and business units when it believes that it will enhance the services it provides, but only in circumstances where such sharing conforms to the law, any applicable confidentiality agreements, and Goldenrod’s policies and practices. Also, Goldenrod may disclose your Personal Information in the circumstances outlined below:
• to the extent required by law (for example, if Goldenrod is compelled by an obligation or a duty to disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, including (without limitation) in order to investigate unauthorized attempts to modify the Website, install harmful files or cause damage to the Website or Goldenrod), or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
• as part of a transaction, financing, or for other business needs (for example, if Goldenrod sells any of its businesses or assets, applies for a loan, or opens bank accounts, in which case Goldenrod may need to disclose your Personal Information to the prospective buyer, lender or bank, as the case may be, as part of certain due diligence processes)’ or
• if Goldenrod or any of its affiliates, divisions or other segments is acquired by a third party, in which case the Personal Information held by Goldenrod about you will be accessible to the third-party buyer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
On your written request we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to Personal Information about you in Goldenrod’s possession. However, given he nature of the information collected through the Website as described above, Goldenrod may not be able to associate information in tits possession with you.
YOUR PRIVACY CONCERNS
We will investigate and respond to questions or concerns about the way we handle Personal Information involving the Website.
After a decade of working in Commercial Real Estate (CRE) as an investor and developer, Zach formed Goldenrod Companies in October 2005 to oversee his own portfolio of assets. Since his retirement from the NFL in 2007 after a 12-year career, Zach has led the acquisition and development of over $2.3 Billion in CRE, currently overseeing $1.1Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). He began his pursuit of growing his newly formed CRE investment company to focus on creating the best outcomes for investors in the Central US markets.
In 2016, Zach decided to bring his proven track record to the Fund Management sector. Building upon his previous successes, Zach continues to always look at CRE through the eyes of the investor to maximize returns. To oversee this endeavor, Zach started Goldenrod Capital Advisors (GCA) to manage a series of real estate debt and equity funds in conjunction with strategic partners. GCA is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and oversees two closed-end real estate funds with approximately $300 million of capital commitments
Zach attended the University of Nebraska Lincoln where he studied economics. In 1994, he was voted Captain by his peers of the undefeated University of Nebraska National Championship football team, while also being awarded the Outland Trophy, an award given to the best interior lineman in the nation. In 2016, Zach was nominated for the College Football Hall of Fame.
Zach is very proud of the philanthropic endeavors in his community and focuses the majority of his efforts on the health and education of future generations. Zach has served, or is currently serving, on many non-profit boards and has chaired events for The Salvation Army’s DJ’s Hero Awards, The United Way, The Omaha North Magnet STEM School, The Boy Scouts of America, and The Teammates Foundation, along with many other non-profit organizations. Zach is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Nebraska.